COMMERCIAL BUILDING SURVEYS
Commercial Building Surveyors regulated by the RICS and providing Building Surveys for industrial, office and retail property.
What we provide
We undertake Commercial Building Surveys, for Freehold and Leasehold acquisitions giving the client a better understanding of their financial liability.
Surveyors are full members of the RICS and typically we will review any available building O&M documentation, BMS and statutory obligations on site. Our efficient and thorough reports, along with direct contact between client and surveyor, enable a detailed understanding of issues that need to be addressed before and after purchase.
Additionally, with our in house Aerial Drone Surveys, we are able to also offer remote inspection of the roof.
We predominately work within London and South East England, but we do cover all of the UK.
- Commercial Pre-Acquisition & Pre-Lease Surveys
Our full surveys include the following:
- Report on the fabric condition of the property
- Comment on M&E (for larger, more complex buildings we recommend an M&E specialist)
- Review of O&M documentation
- Projected major cost items
- Projected Risks
- Defect Analysis (Single Issue Survey)
If you require a explanation of a single point of disrepair, we can also provide general defect analysis to assist in understanding this.